Wednesday 3 February 2016

2016


Got this photo from Umar Mita


Umar Mita is a very talented photographer. You should check him out. 

Okay, enough about umar mita. Let's talk about me. haha

Firstly,

Assalamualaikum & Hello :)

It has been months since I've last updated my blog. On the side note, I've deleted my blog. Well, I've deleted my email that caused the blog to be deleted and with all the entries that I wrote. *sigh* It was very precious to me. I hope in saving them first before deleting the blog but hey, things happen. So, I've decided to open up a new blog where I will share things starting from 2016 as I want to start fresh. I just love writing and dreamt of having my own book soon. In Shaa Allah. 

I'm more prone in writing using English and Malay although I use English more often than Malay. Haha It's not about making myself to be arrogant but I feel much comfortable in expressing myself using such language. I felt that the message can be connected to other people as much as it did to mine. 

Now, to make it clear. In this blog, I wished to write things sincerely from the heart and not blind you guys by showing only the good side of my life. Truthfully, I'm not a famous nor am I a rich person. I'm just a simple young lady who wishes her dreams will come true soon enough. Aamiin In Shaa Allah.

Thus, you guys please do not hope for anything like traveling tips or photography tips although they're both so dear to my heart. Cause I just don't have the chance to do them yet. Well, I hope one day if I'm enable to achieve all of those things, I could see that everything was coming from the dua's of my parents and also the sweats that I've made to get there.
Mostly, the beautifully written fate of mine that Allah SWT has determined. 

I really do hope so that 2016 would be a year where I could see the maturity of myself grow.
Until next time,
May Allah SWT Bless us All.
Aamiin. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment